Can’t find a Ripstone role for you?
We may not have the right opportunity for you at this moment in time, but there’s a strong chance that we will at some point in the future.
If you like what you’ve seen and feel that Ripstone could be a perfect fit for you, we’d love for you to send us your CV.
While you’re here, it may be worth taking a look at some of the skills we’ve traditionally valued in our designers…
- A demonstrable analytical and iterative approach to solving design problems.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- A strong portfolio that demonstrates game design skills and methodology.
- A basic understanding of UX, consumer needs, and behaviours.
- A solution-driven attitude, a positive mindset, and a proactive work ethic.
- Knowledge and love of video games.
- Proven commercial experience within the computer games industry.
- Some experience as a Game Designer.
- Must have shipped at least 1 game.
- Knowledge of in-game economies and micro-transactions is a significant asset.
- UE4/5 experience is a plus.
- Brimming with ideas.