We are now looking for a general programmer to join our growing organisation in a new role, to help proactively mould our current projects and drive forward creative ideas on our unannounced super-secret project. You will be an experienced Programmer with a can-do attitude who is self-motivated with the drive and ambition required to become a strong team player.
If you’re looking for an opportunity to own, define and develop our new and exciting IP, we want you to apply. We would love for you to become an integral part of our internal development team which has over 100 years of experience working on a variety of games for PC and console including Switch, PS5 and Xbox Series X.
- Be directly responsible for delivering core modules within a new exciting project.
- Take the lead on pushing forward your sections of the game to be the best they can be.
- Support the code, art, QA and design teams in making the best game possible.
- Have input into all aspects of code design and best practices going forward.
- Influence and be part of the DNA of the company.
- Work alongside a fabulous team of warm, friendly and extremely talented colleagues.
- Reporting to the Head of Technology with opportunities to advance in the future.
- Strong C/C++ skills.
- Unreal Engine experience.
- Good Maths and 3D programming skills.
- A portfolio that demonstrates game development skills.
- An excellent attitude, positive mindset, and a proactive work ethic.
- Knowledge and love of video games.
- Proven commercial experience within the computer games industry.
- Educated to degree level (or equivalent) in Software Engineering, Computer Science or
- Strong Mathematics skills.
- Experience with continuous integration/build systems.
- Experience with web services; for example, AWS or Azure services.